A leading international name in M&A advisory with a wide global presence and an excellent reputation for career development and employee satisfaction. This is a newly created position due to a very strong dealfow.
As a VP based in Eastern France (eg. Nancy, Metz or Strasbourg), you will be representing the firm and managing transactions across the East of France and beyond. You will need to have a particular affiinty with PME / SME business leaders, family owned businesses and entrepreneurs. Responsibilities will principally include but not be limited to :
- Managing the execution of M&A mandates across various sectors across the East of France.
- Participating with senior colleagues in the origination of M&A mandates in the region.
- Collaborating with M&A colleagues based in Paris or overseas on mandates with an interest in eastern France.
- 5-10 years relevant M&A experience.
- Experience of working on transactions involving Small – Medium sized companies will be a huge advantage.
- An affinity with the region will be a plus.
- The right attitude! Enthusiastic, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, bright.
- A good working level in English & French; German a plus.
- BAC+5 in Finance, Corporate Finance, Grande Ecole, etc.
Very competitive salary + bonus, package.