Our client is a major international Private Equity firm with offices across the globe. Based in the 8th arrondissement, their Paris operation is a collaboration of French and international colleagues who form an extremely highly-performing business unit within a dynamic team environment.
We are looking for a bilingual (English - French) Executive Assistant to work for a partner + small team. This is a classic EA role supporting a senior executive. Main tasks will include:
- Management of a busy and fluid diary of international commitments.
- Planning of travel, within the EU and further afield, including visas, hotels, flights, transfers, detailed itineraries, etc.
- Keeping track of expenses.
- Updating, modifying and creating documents using Word, Powerpoint.
- Being the first point of contact for your team. Prioritising calls & e-mails.
- Participation in ad-hoc and on-going projects such as team marketing, communications, events, etc.
- You should have previous experience of probably at least 10 years in a comparable environment, eg. banking, Private Equity, fund management, law, consulting, etc.
- Educated to degree level, you will have very good English and French, with mother-tongue level in at least one.
- You will be capable of working in a dynamic, rewarding, but also sometimes pressured and intense environment.
- You will be a genuine team-player, keen to evolve in a collaborative environment where you will be encouraged to participate in company-wide events, both in France and abroad.
- Strong technical skills in areas such as IT (Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel), experience of CRM / database (contacts) management, excellent communication skills (both in person and on the phone).
Other things we would look for for this role include stability, a positive outlook, a good attitude towards work in general, and resilience.
There is an excellent and very competitive package for this role.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, we can only guarantee to contact those candidates we believe will have the highest chance of success in the process.