Top-tier, boutique Investment Bank with a fantastic reputation in its field. A European bank but with a growing international presence, this is an extremely entrepreneurial firm that consistently punches above its weight.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to work directly for the founding partner in the Paris office. Up to 3 years of experience in a similar role would be useful, but we will also consider recent graduates who demonstrate the right level of ambition and intelligence, and who have the character to succeed in a demanding, ambitious but ultimately empowering and rewarding international working environment. Specific responsibilities in this role will include:
- Managing travel requirements: booking & organizing travel, hotels, transfers, etc. Creating detailed itineraries.
- Diary management: complex diary organisation including across time-zones.
- Booking and preparing meeting rooms; welcoming board-level clients and taking them through to meeting rooms.
- Preparing documents, presentations, proof-reading (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Managing expenses (Excel).
This is of course a non-exhaustive list: basically you will be providing total administrative support for the CEO to enable him to concentrate on his role as the managing partner of the company. This is a role that will expand and evolve to suit the incumbent. The company also has a great track record of career development.
We are looking for a bright and ambitious graduate (degree level / Bac+3 minimum) with a positive, can-do attitude. You will need the self-confidence to succeed in a high-level role that requires intelligence, diplomacy and of course certain hard skills. These include:
- Either native level English or French with a very high level in the other.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Numerate and generally confident with figures.
- Very strong communication skills in both English & French.