We are working on behalf of a global consulting firm with an extremely strong brand. The company is consistently towards the head of international league tables as an employer of choice for graduates of the world's leading business schools and universities, and is known for its unparalleled career development opportunities across the board.
This is a high level bilingual (Eng/Fr) Executive Assistant positon supporting a Head of Division + 1 other partner. It will be a busy, responsible, and sometimes high-octane position where you will be at the centre of planning and logistics for their fast-paced, international agendas. Specific duties will include but be not limited to:
- Agenda planning, time management with a focus on prioritizing key engagements.
- Planning of complex and detailed itineraries for frequent overseas trips.
- Gate-keeping and being the main point of contact for departmental enquiries.
- Management of expenses, preparation of billing notes.
- Liaising with C-level client contacts as a main interface.
- Preparation of video-conferences across multiple timezones.
- Creation or amendment of presentations or documents for internal or external consumption.
We are looking for a confident, dynamic, proactive & reactive individual who can demonstrate a significant track record in helping senior executives to organize their time as efficiently as possible.
You should be educated to degree level, have a very high standard of both written and spoke English and French (this is essential), and have at least 5 years professional experience in a relevant capacity.
You should also have a good knowledge of the usual software packages, and some experience of updating client CRMs would be useful.
€37K - €44K + excellent package, benefits.